Math IT provides an individualized and flexible computing environment for the Department of Mathematics and NetMath program at the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign. We are independent of other IT units on campus, and we collaborate with college-level IT (ATLAS) and campus IT (Technology Services). Resolution of all IT issues in the department begins with and is guided by us.
For all IT-related inquiries, please reach out to email@example.com.
Decommissioning Math GitLab Server
Math’s GitLab server, git.math.illinois.edu, has been decommissioned as of Monday, July 11, 2022.
If you want a data dump of your code and/or website code from git.math or pages.math, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible. After August 1, we will not be able to guarantee a data dump.
Math and ATLAS have partnered to create the following server maintenance schedule. This schedule is for servers that Math own and the ATLAS servers that Math users utilize.
During the maintenance window, expect degraded performance when trying to access and use these servers.
- Tuesday, Aug. 9, 2022, 8–9 AM
- Tuesday, Sep. 6, 2022, 8–9 AM
- Monday, Oct. 3, 2022, 8–9 AM
- Tuesday, Nov. 1, 2022, 8–9 AM
- Monday, Dec. 5, 2022, 8–9 AM
- Tuesday, Jan. 10, 2023, 8–9 AM
- Tuesday, Feb. 7, 2023, 8–9 AM
- Wednesday, Mar. 1, 2023, 8–9 AM
- Monday, Apr. 3, 2023, 8–9 AM
- Wednesday, May 3, 2023, 8–9 AM