Summer 2022 Operations
During summer 2022, the Department of Mathematics Business Office staff will be working both remotely and in person in CAB 57. Please e-mail questions and reimbursement requests to email@example.com. Paper documents can be dropped off in Mark Drennan's mailbox in the Altgeld mailroom.
For facilities questions during this time, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Business travel guide (including details on reimbursable vs. non-reimbursable expenses)
- Employee request reimbursement form
- How to get airfare prepaid
- What discounts and preferred vendors are available for traveling?
- Current rate information (foreign travel, domestic travel, per diem)
- Travel on federal grants (Open Skies Agreement)
- State of Illinois sales tax exemption letter
- Visitor reimbursement form
- Document checklist for reimbursements to foreign nationals
- Visitor lodging request form
- Visitor parking
- Grants and Funding
- Principal Investigator handbook
- Fringe benefit, overhead, and tuition remission rates
- Current RA rates for mathematics
- Facilities and Service template for NSF proposals
- What is my salary? How much was I paid?
- When will I be paid?
- What do I do if I want to hire someone?
- How do I do web-time entry?
Welcome to the University of Illinois Department of Mathematics!
- NESSIE -- things you can find and do in NESSIE
- What do I need to do to get on payroll? (not international; international)
- Where do I complete my new hire paperwork?
- Places of interest
- Campus map
- Campus bus schedules
- Campus calendar