This webpage has information and resources to assist faculty with the hiring process.
Department of Mathematics Procedures and Resources
- Search Criteria and Procedures
- Applicant Status Codes
- Assistant and Associate Professor Positions
- Hiring Candidate Files (requires login)
University of Illinois Guidelines and Procedures
- LAS Hiring Procedures
- Steps to Hire | Illinois Human Resources
- Provost's communication #7: Targets of Opportunity Program (TOP)
- Provost's communication #8: Dual Career Academic Couples Program
- University of Illinois Nondiscrimination Statement
Targets of Opportunity Program (TOP)
Diversity in tenure-track hiring is a priority for the College. Faculty are particularly encouraged to help the department to identify strong candidates from underrepresented groups and encourage them to apply. The Campus's TOP program may help us to recruit strong candidates. For more information, please see the provost's communication on the TOP program. Note that the TOP program has mechanisms for recruiting strong candidates both in the context of a regular search and via a waiver of search.