Faculty Members in Algebraic Geometry
- Steven Bradlow, Differential geometry, gauge theory, holomorphic vector bundles, moduli spaces.
- Christopher Dodd, Algebraic and Arithmetic Geometry, D-modules, Geometric Representation Theory.
- William J. Haboush, Algebraic groups and homogeneous spaces.
- Jeremiah Heller, Motivic homotopy theory, algebraic cycles and K-theory.
- Sheldon Katz, Algebraic geometry, string theory.
Faculty Members in Related Areas
- Sankar Dutta, Commutative algebra.
- Rinat Kedem, Mathematical physics, representation theory of infinite dimensional Lie algebras, quantum groups, and vertex algebras, integrable models statistical mechanics and quantum field theory.
- Rob Leigh (Department of Physics), String theory, non-commutative geometry.
- James Pascaleff, Symplectic topology and mirror symmetry.
- Alexander Yong, Combinatorial aspects of algebra and geometry; algebraic combinatorics