- Representation theory, Mathematical physics, Algebraic combinatorics
1. Combinatorial representation theory of infinite-dimensional algebras: Kac-Moody algebras, quantum affine algebras, Virasoro and W-algebras and their deformations.
2. Mathematical physics: Exactly solvable systems in statistical mechanics, integrable quantum field theories.
- Ph.D., Institute for Theoretical Physics, State University of New York at Stony Brook, 1993
- BA Physics, Macalester College, 1988
Distinctions / Awards
- Simons Fellow 2019-2020
- International Congress of Mathematicians Seoul 2014, Invited Speaker
- NSF DMS-1928749: Conference grant for GROW 2019
- NSF grant DMS-1802044 Discrete Quantum Integrability, Quantum Q-Systems, and Generalized Macdonald Operators
- NSF conference grant DMS-1643027 for IHP trimester "Combinatorics and Interactions"
- NSF grant DMS-1404988 Integrable difference equations and characters of affine Lie algebras
- NSF grant DMS-1100929 Affine algebra representations and discrete integrability
- NSF grant DMS-0802511 Algebraic and combinatorial structures in integrable systems
- NSF grant DMS-0500759 Structure of representations of infinite dimensional Lie algebras and conformal field theory
- NSF grant DMS-9870550 Representations of Quantum Affine Algebras and Integrable Models