- Representation theory, Mathematical physics, Algebraic combinatorics
1. Combinatorial representation theory of infinite-dimensional algebras: Kac-Moody algebras, quantum affine algebras, Virasoro and W-algebras and their deformations.
2. Mathematical physics: Exactly solvable systems in statistical mechanics, integrable quantum field theories.
- Ph.D., Institute for Theoretical Physics, State University of New York at Stony Brook, 1993
- BA Physics, Macalester College, 1988
Distinctions / Awards
- Simons Fellow 2019-2020
- International Congress of Mathematicians Seoul 2014, Invited Speaker
- NSF grant DMS-1802044
- NSF conference grant DMS-1643027
- NSF grant DMS-1404988