I am a graduate student at the University of Illinois in my last year.
I am working on my thesis titled "A Theory of Elementary Higher Toposes".
- Higher Category Theory
- Homotopy Theory
- Topos Theory
- Category Theory
My research focuses on developing a working theory of "elementary higher toposes" which generalizes higher toposes to an elementary context.
- Ph.D. in Mathematics, University of Illinois at Urbana Champaign, 2018 (Expected)
- M.Sc. in Mathematics, University of Western Ontario, 2013
- B.Sc. in Mathematics, Shiraz University, 2012
Distinctions / Awards
- TA Instructional Award
- Hogan Fellowship (Spring 2018)
- R.H. Schark Fellowship (Spring 2017)
- B.G. Trjitzinsky Fellowship (Spring 2017)